Privacy & Cookies Policy
PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
This Policy sets out the basis on which Gordano Support Group Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 02637971 having its registered office is at Barns Ground, Kenn, Clevedon, Bristol BS21 6ST (we or us), will process any personal data that we collect from you, the user of our site (you or your) or that you provide to us.
This Policy was last revised on 31 July 2015.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us: You may give us information about you and other persons within your business organisation by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail). The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and/or phone numbers.
- Information we collect about you: With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform as well as information about your visit.
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- To find out more about cookies and how to refuse or change the setting of some or all cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org (a third party site which we in no way endorse). Please note, however, that if your browser is set to block all cookies, you may not be able to use all of our site’s features.
Used by Google Universal Analytics to limit the collection of data on high traffic sites. For further details, see above.
Use made of your information
We use the information we collect from you or are provided about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
Disclosure of your information
- We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- We may also share your information with analytics and search engines providers that assist us in improving and optimising our site.
- We may also disclose your information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if our business or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held about our users may be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request;
- in order to enforce or apply this Policy and our Terms & Conditions.
Where we store your personal data
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our App and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be emailed to email@example.com