Terms & Conditions
By using our site you confirm that you accept these Terms and agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our site.
These Terms were last updated on 31 July 2015.
- Information about us
This website is operated by Gordano Support Group Limited (we or our). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 02637971 and our registered office is at Barns Ground, Kenn, Clevedon, Bristol BS21 6ST, which is also our main trading address. Our VAT number is GB576188987.
- Changes to these Terms
- We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page.
- Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
- Changes to our site
- We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- Content on our site
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- Intellectual property rights and linking
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- The Gordano logo displayed on our site is a registered Community Trade Mark of Gordano Support Group Limited.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Limitation of our liability
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury or for any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You should use your own virus protection software.
These Terms are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
- Contacting us
Details of how to contact us can be found on our Contact page http://www.gordanosupport.com/contact-us/